Oxnard & Santa Paula Clear Aligners
Clear Treatment, Clear Results
Clear aligners from Dr. Jared Lee give you a nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth using clear plastic aligners instead of metal brackets and wires.
Each tray is custom-made for your unique smile and gently shifts your teeth to give you amazing results. With clear aligners for teens and adults, it’s easy to get convenient treatment in Oxnard and Santa Paula.
Steps to a Straighter Smile With Clear Aligners
You don’t have to dread the thought of obvious treatment and uncomfortable adjustments with clear aligners from Dr. Jared Lee. It's possible to straighten your smile with a series of clear plastic trays that fit around your teeth.
Teens and adults can get noticeably straighter smiles without a mouth full of metal at our offices in Oxnard and Santa Paula. Usually, each tray is worn for two weeks or so, then on to the next. Our patients love the way they can remove these aligners daily to clean their teeth and enjoy their favorite foods.
Dr. Lee uses clear aligners to create amazing smiles in almost half the time of traditional braces with a series of clear, custom-fit aligners. Here’s how it works:
Come in for Your Smile Consultation
- First, we’ll take scans of your teeth using advanced computer technology—no messy impressions necessary!
- Dr. Lee will review your records, assess your smile, and discuss your desired results. This is your time to ask questions and get answers!
- If clear aligners are right for you, we’ll discuss the financial aspect of treatment and create a payment plan to fit your budget.
Make a Plan
- Remember those records? We’ll use them to create a personalized treatment plan to give you the best results.
- We’ll send your information to a lab, where they’ll use your scans to create a series of aligners just for you.
- Dr. Lee will go over every step of treatment, so you get the most out of your treatment experience. You can even see a digital projection of what to expect when you finish!
Wear Your Almost-Invisible Braces
- When you get your aligners, you’ll wear each set for one to two weeks for 20-22 hours per day. Only take them out to eat, drink, brush, and floss!
- Each set of aligners will gradually shift your teeth into alignment, showing signs of progress in just a few weeks.
- You’ll visit our Oxnard or Santa Paula office every eight to ten weeks so Dr. Lee can check your progress—that’s fewer appointments than with braces!
A Modern Approach
People love this virtually invisible way of straightening teeth with clear plastic aligners. It’s also completely suitable for both adults and teenagers.
These aligners are custom-made to fit and mold your teeth and are replaced every week or two with a new set of trays to gently shift your teeth into the correct position. When you wear the aligners according to the treatment plan from Dr. Lee, you’ll get outstanding results in almost half the time of braces.
There are no metal brackets to attach or wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of trays every two weeks until you finish your treatment at our Oxford or Santa Paula office. In addition, with clear aligners, you can eat whatever you want, brush and floss as you would normally, all while keeping your appearance and confidence intact!
With this treatment option from Dr. Lee, you’ll get a straighter smile without disrupting your life. And most people won’t even notice you’re in treatment!
That makes it especially appealing for teens and adults who are concerned about their appearance. Clear aligners have vastly improved over the years and can be used to handle various simple and complex cases.
From crowding to spacing, underbite to overbite, Dr. Lee can use clear aligners to help you reach your ideal smile. Dr. Lee has a lot of experience treating people with clear aligners, and we’re excited to offer this technology to our Oxnard and Santa Paula braces patients.
Dr. Lee understands that being a teenager is hard enough without wearing braces! That's why we offer the latest orthodontic treatment options for your teen.
Clear aligners are becoming a more common way to treat teenagers, and the best part is that the trays are virtually undetectable!
How Do Clear Aligners for Teens Work?
Clear aligners for teens can treat various orthodontic conditions, including spaces in teeth, and can be used to correct bite issues such as overbites, crossbites, and underbites.
- Aligners should be replaced every week or two, as directed by Dr. Lee
- With each new set of aligners, teeth will move gradually into place
- Aligners should be removed to eat, brush, and floss
- You will need to visit your orthodontist every 8-10 weeks
We proudly offer clear aligners for teen patients in Santa Paula, Oxnard, and the surrounding areas. Learn if it’s the right fit with a free consultation with Dr. Lee in Oxnard or Santa Paula.
Differences Between Braces & Clear Aligners
There’s a lot to consider before choosing to straighten your smile with orthodontic treatment. Most of Dr. Lee’s clear aligner patients enjoy shorter check-ups, fewer appointments, easier oral hygiene, and fewer emergencies.
Since braces are attached to your teeth, they do all of the hard work without much effort on your part. But with clear aligners, there are some additional responsibilities that you’ll need to be aware of before getting started.
First, the aligners are removable, so you or your teen must wear them according to Dr. Lee’s guidelines. Failure to do so can result in longer treatment times and subpar results.
You’ll also need to keep up with aligner maintenance during treatment to avoid any plaque buildup or other potentially harmful consequences of poor hygiene.
You should also plan to switch your aligners every few weeks according to schedule to keep your teeth moving in the right direction.
Like traditional braces, you’ll wear a retainer after you finish the treatment. This device looks similar to your aligners, but you’ll only wear it full-time for a few weeks or months before switching to nightly wear.
Learn If Clear Aligners Are Right for You
If you want straighter teeth without braces, clear aligners are a great alternative! The trays are virtually invisible, making them a great option for adult and teen patients in Oxnard and Santa Paula.
Every case is unique, so Dr. Lee may not recommend clear aligners for everyone. Schedule your free consultation today and find out if this is right for you.