Affordable Smiles for Your Family
It’s our goal to give you high-quality orthodontic treatment for a reasonable cost. Our flexible payments make it easy for you and your family to get healthy, beautiful smiles.
How Much Do Braces Cost?
The cost of your orthodontic treatment depends on your unique needs, but that will never be an obstacle to your best smile. After Dr. Lee creates your treatment plan, we’ll work with you to make a payment plan that fits your wallet.
Our flexible payment options work for your budget, and we use our modern technology to offer you the most cutting-edge care. With Dr. Jared Lee and his team, you’ll feel confident that your smile is in good hands.
We offer the following payment and financing options to keep your treatment affordable:
- Interest-Free Financing: We can customize a payment plan that can work for your family’s budget!
- In-office, no-interest pick-a-payment options: Extend monthly and low-down payments.
- HSA/FSA: Spend from your Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account.
- Paid-In-Full Discount: Get a discount when you pay the full amount on the front-end
- Credit cards: We accept all major credit cards
We also can set up automated monthly payment options to make payment convenient for your busy schedule.
If you have dental insurance that covers any part of your orthodontic treatment, our team will file your claims to save you the hassle. We’ll discuss your benefits at your first visit so you’ll know what to expect from your coverage before you get started.
Here are just some of the insurance plans we accept:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- And more!