Invisalign is a virtually invisible way of straightening your teeth by using a series of clear plastic “aligners.” These aligners are custom made to fit and mold your teeth and are replaced every week or two with a new set of aligners in order to gently shift your teeth into the correct position. Invisalign is suitable for both adults and teenagers (Invisalign Teen®). Call Dr. Lee now to book your free Invisalign consultation!
How Does Invisalign Work? – The Invisalign System combines advanced 3-D computer graphics technology with the 100-year-old science of orthodontics. The aligners are made to move your teeth in small increments until they reach the desired final position as prescribed by Dr. Lee. Each aligner is precisely calibrated and designed to fit your mouth at every stage of your treatment plan.
Steps to straight teeth with Invisalign:
- We scan of your teeth using advanced computer technology – no messy impressions!
- Invisalign uses the scan to create your aligners
- You wear each set of aligners is worn for 1-2 weeks, for 20-22 hours per day
- You take the aligners out to eat, brush, and floss
- Your teeth will move gradually with new set of aligners
- You visit with Dr. Lee every 8-10 weeks – less appointments!
Is Invisalign Right For You? If you are looking to achieve straight teeth without braces, Invisalign is a great alternative! Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, making it a great option for our adult and teen patients. In addition, with Invisalign, you can eat whatever you want, brush and floss as you would normally, all while keeping your appearance and confidence intact!
We offer both Invisalign and Invisalign Teen as an orthodontic treatment option. However, as each case varies, Invisalign may not be intended for everyone. Schedule your complimentary initial consultation today and find out if Invisalign will be an effective treatment for you.
(805) 636-6424 for our Santa Paula, CA office
(805) 253-7357 for our Oxnard, CA office